British Columbia Ceiling Fan & Chandelier Services
At Sasquatch Home Services, we are the go-to professionals when you want to install, replace, or repair ceiling fans & chandeliers in Sooke, BC, and the surrounding areas. As a BBB-accredited company, we offer fair pricing and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Connect with our expert team to discuss your needs today!
Is your electrical panel giving you grief? We provide top-notch electrical panel repairs and replacements, serving Sooke, BC, Southern Vancouver Island & Greater Victoria!
Types of Ceiling Fans in British Columbia, Canada
At Sasquatch Home Services, we can handle all types of ceiling fans & chandeliers. Here are some types of ceilings we can fix or install:
- Standard ceiling fans: If you live in an old, traditional house, you probably have this type of ceiling fan. It’s the most conventional type, with three to four blades that are made of wood, metal, plastic, or MDF.
- Low-profile ceiling fans: If your ceiling height is not more than eight feet tall, a low-profile ceiling fan will work perfectly for you.
- ENERGY STAR® ceiling fans: An EPA-certified ENERGY STAR ceiling fan will cool your home without driving up your electric bill. These fans are up to 60% more efficient than your traditional fan!
- Smart ceiling fans: A smart ceiling fan allows you to control the airflow in your home remotely via your smartphone, tablet, or other hand-held devices.
- Outdoor ceiling fans: These fans feature durable materials and components, making them perfect for outdoor areas like the patio or backyard deck.