Switching from an oil or gas heating system to an electric unit could be one of the best things you do for the environment and your home. If you’re considering heat pump installation to save money and protect the earth, you may need to convert your home heating system from gas or oil to electric with the help of Vancouver Island, CA, technicians. While this may sound daunting and almost impossible, the good news is that our HVAC specialists are highly trained and skilled in gas and oil to electric conversions and electrical installation services.
No matter if you have an old boiler or furnace, you can trust our technicians to safely remove and replace the unit with the heat pump or ductless mini-split of your choice. We proudly convert home heating systems for residents throughout the Vancouver Island, CA, area, including:
- East Sooke
- View Royal
- Royal Bay
- North Saanich
- West Saanich
- East Saanich
- Oak Bay
- Cordova Bay
- Victoria West
- Cadboro Bay
Expert Oil to Electric Conversion Services From Vancouver Island, CA, Technicians
Do you currently use oil to keep your home at the ideal temperatures? Are you looking for a more cost-effective and eco-friendly way to heat your home? Our technicians are highly qualified to convert oil heating home systems to electric units.
When you’re ready to convert from oil to electric heat, we will uninstall your furnace or boiler, remove your oil tank, and install the new system. Before installing the new heat pump or mini-split, our technicians will test your home to ensure it has a 200-amp electrical service. If your home only has a 100 or 150-amp service, we can perform the necessary electrical upgrades quickly before finishing converting your oil heating home system to electric.
The Benefits of Converting Oil to Electric Heat
There are several advantages to converting your home heating system in your Vancouver Island, CA, home to an electric system. Here are the top benefits you could enjoy from upgrading your heating system:
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Electric heat is more eco-friendly than oil heat because it produces fewer carbon emissions. Plus, the electric unit will not be at risk of leaking like an oil tank.
- Less Money: Electric heating systems cost less to operate than oil systems and do not require as many maintenance appointments.
- Greater Resale Value: Prospective buyers are drawn more to electric heating systems than ones that run on oil.
- No Oil Deliveries: One of the greatest benefits of converting the home heating system in your Vancouver Island, CA, house is no longer needing to schedule oil tank deliveries. You will not be left out in the cold if you forget to place an oil delivery.
Top-Notch Gas to Electric Conversion Services
If you’re tired of your gas heating system, our HVAC specialists can help you switch to an electric heat pump or mini-split system. Heating your home with electricity is safer, easier, and less time-consuming than heating with gas, so you can rest assured you’ve made the right choice to switch.
During a gas to electric conversion, you can expect our technicians to perform the following steps:
- Disconnect your house from the gas line and decommission the boiler
- Upgrade your electrical wiring and panel
- Evaluate the condition of your ductwork and ensure it is compatible with your new electric heating system
- Install ductwork if necessary
Discuss Your Project With Our Heating Experts Today
If you’re ready to save money and reduce your carbon footprint, turn to Sasquatch Heat Pumps. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to convert your home heating system to an electric unit in your Vancouver Island, CA, home. Reach out to our team today to discuss upgrading your heating system.