A heat pump is an excellent addition or replacement to your existing heating and cooling system. It works by transferring heat from the outside to the inside or by removing hot air.
Having a heat pump as either your primary or secondary heating and cooling source has several benefits:
- Heating and cooling in one unit
- Energy-efficient system
- Reduced wear-and-tear on your furnace and air conditioner
REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
We can assist you with any repair or installation need you may have, thanks to our friendly and knowledgeable customer care representatives and professional experts.
- To provide you with the most accurate solutions, we consider the size of the room, your usage needs, and your budget
- We give you the necessary information to assist you in making the best decision possible
- To provide you with effective installation or repair service, our professionals stay up to date on the latest technology and techniques
Whether you need a seasonal tune-up or you’re not sure when your system was last examined, look to Sasquatch Heat Pumps to help. Maintaining your systems for excellent operating conditions is not only important, but it is also considerably less expensive than paying for repairs or replacement if repair is not possible.
- Reduce the chance of system failure by servicing your systems frequently
- Maintain energy efficiency and keep energy bills low
- Keep your air clean and healthy