When your heat pump works correctly, it can provide low-cost, environmentally-friendly heating and cooling all year round. While this piece of equipment is incredible at saving you money, it can experience issues from time to time. Luckily, Sasquatch Heat Pumps provides fast heat pump repairs throughout Vancouver Island, CA, so you don’t have to worry about your home becoming too hot or cold. Our heat pump repair contractors will quickly restore your unit to excellent condition and ensure it remains a safe and efficient way to keep your home comfortable.
We proudly offer our heat pump repair services to the following communities in Canada:
- East Sooke
- View Royal
- Royal Bay
- North Saanich
- West Saanich
- East Saanich
- Oak Bay
- Cordova Bay
- Victoria West
- Cadboro Bay
Professional Heat Pump Repair Services on Vancouver Island, CA
Our HVAC technicians are highly trained to diagnose and fix a wide range of faults in heat pumps. No matter the make or model of heat pump you own, you can trust our team of specialists to restore your unit’s heating and cooling power. Any time you may be experiencing a problem with your heating and cooling system, our certified heat pump repair technicians on Vancouver Island, CA, are only a phone call away with all the tools, equipment, and expertise needed to safely and accurately resolve any heat pump issues.
Reasons Your Heat Pump Is Not Blowing Hot Air
It’s getting nippy outside, but no matter how high you set the thermostat, your heat pump is still not blowing hot air. Why is this happening? These are the most common reasons homeowners call our heat pump repair company in the winter:
- The Heat Pump Has Low Refrigerant Levels: Your heat pump needs refrigerant to transfer heat from outside to inside your home during the winter months. If the refrigerant levels are low, your heating unit will have trouble warming your house. To resolve this problem, you will need a certified technician to perform a heat pump unit repair.
- The Outside Unit Is Dirty: Your outside unit is responsible for pulling the heat from outside into your home. It cannot perform its job if it is covered in leaves, grass, and dirt. You can call on our heat pump repair technicians on Vancouver Island, CA, to clean the unit.
- The Air Filter Is Clogged: If you can’t remember the last time you replaced your heat pump’s air filter, it may be too dirty to allow airflow to the evaporator coil (which is responsible for heating the air when the unit is in heat mode). The good news is that the solution is simple: replace the dirty air filter.
Other Signs You Need Repairs for a Broken Heat Pump Unit
A lack of warm air is only one sign of a broken heat pump unit. You may need a heat pump repair from our Vancouver Island, CA, technicians if you notice the following problems:
- Inefficient Cooling Capabilities: Does your home feel cooler in some rooms than in others? Are you having a hard time getting your house at the perfect temperature? These are common signs that your heat pump is failing. Our heat pump repair contractors can easily restore the cooling capacity of your unit so that you can beat the summer heat.
- Unusual, Persistent Sounds: Running your heat pump shouldn’t be an intolerable experience. If it’s producing noises that are grating on your nerves, it’s time to get in touch with our heat pump repair company. We’ll be able to diagnose the problem and provide a fast solution.
- A Spike in Your Energy Bill: Heat pumps are designed to save you money, so if your energy bill unexpectedly skyrockets, there’s likely a technical problem. Fortunately, we can provide timely heat pump unit repairs and get your heat pump warming and cooling your home efficiently once again.
Schedule Heat Pump Service Today
No matter if your heat pump is failing to heat your home properly or is making weird noises, you can trust our certified technicians to provide fast heat pump repairs on your Vancouver Island, CA, area home. We also offer heat pump installation services when your unit is old and beyond repair and heat pump tune-ups to ensure your system operates effectively and efficiently for years to come. Contact us today to schedule a service appointment.