If you’ve decided to renovate your home or add a new appliance, you may need to install new outlets, lighting fixtures and switches, attic fans, and an electrical panel. While you may opt to perform minor electrical
If you’ve decided to renovate your home or add a new appliance, you may need to install new outlets, lighting fixtures and switches, attic fans, and an electrical panel. While you may opt to perform minor electrical repairs on your own, you should entrust the more intensive electrical installations to your local Vancouver Island, CA, technicians. Our experts will ensure your new installations meet all safety and regulatory requirements, so you don’t have to worry about electrical fires or shocks.
Our electricians are professionally trained and have years of experience installing a wide range of electrical systems. For every project we work on, we deliver quality craftsmanship and use state-of-the-art parts to ensure your complete satisfaction. We proudly offer our electrical installation services throughout the Vancouver Island, CA, area, including:
- East Sooke
- View Royal
- Royal Bay
- North Saanich
- West Saanich
- East Saanich
- Oak Bay
- Cordova Bay
- Victoria West
- Cadboro Bay
Expert Lighting Installation Services on Vancouver Island, CA
One of the best electrical installations you can invest in for your Vancouver Island, CA, home is a lighting installation. Well-placed lights open up your space, make it feel more cheerful, and enhance your productivity. If your home feels gloomy, give it a boost with our lighting replacement services. Our technicians can help you design the space of your dreams by choosing lights that highlight the architectural beauty of your home and create the perfect mood.
Our lighting installation services include:
- Recessed Lighting Installation: Recessed lights are popular among homeowners because the lights are discreet but powerful. Recessed lighting installation can brighten an entire room without being the room’s focal point.
- Outdoor Lighting Installation: Our experts can help you achieve your vision for your outdoor living space with our professional outdoor lighting installation services. We can illuminate your home’s exterior with landscape lights, specialty lights, and more.
- Walkway Lighting Installation: Your home’s paved and unpaved paths can become safety concerns after the sun dips beyond the horizon. Make sure your family and friends can carefully navigate your property with expert walkway lighting installation.
- Security Lighting Installation: Lights are not just for creating the perfect aesthetic; they can also keep your home safe from intruders. Our security lighting installation specialists can equip your home with spotlights, motion sensors, and more, so you can feel confident your home is secure at all times.
- Automated Lighting Installation: Take control of your lighting systems with automated lighting installation. Our experts will ensure you can turn your lights on and off from your phone and on a schedule, so you can save money and more easily operate your lights.
- And More: No matter if you want to install ceiling fan lights, media room lighting, pendant lighting, or accent lighting, our lighting replacement services can address your needs.
Residential Light Switch Installation Services
If you’re thinking about upgrading your home’s lighting system, don’t forget about installing a new light switch. Whether you prefer regular light switches or dimmer switches, we can meet your switch installation needs with professionalism and expediency.
Even if you are not replacing the lights in your home, it may still be a good idea to consider installing a new light switch. The following warning signs indicate it’s time to schedule light switch installation:
- Your light switch is making a buzzing or popping noise.
- The switch plate feels hot to the touch.
- Your switch has scorch marks.
- The light switch is loose.
Electrical Outlet Installation Services
Have you recently decided to install a new appliance or remodel your home? You may need to schedule professional outlet installation. Modern electrical outlets ensure you can receive safe and reliable delivery of power throughout your home. Our electrical installation experts on Vancouver Island, CA, can make sure your house is equipped with the right electrical outlets to meet your power demands and keep your family safe.
Adding new electrical outlets can protect your family, appliances, and house from serious shock and electrical fires. No matter if you want to install an outdoor outlet or an indoor electric receptacle, our specialists will ensure the outlet is correctly installed and grounded.
How do you know if it’s time for an outlet replacement? Our technicians recommend adding new electrical outlets when:
- Your outlets have only two prongs.
- Plugs easily fall out of the outlets.
- The outlets feel hot to the touch.
- The outlet plates have scorch marks.
- The outlet sparks or smokes when you plug in an appliance or device.
- Your GFCI outlet doesn’t trip when it’s tested.
Timely Electrical Panel Replacement Services
Your home’s electrical panel is the focal point of your electrical system. If it malfunctions or breaks down, you’ll want to get it replaced as soon as possible. Our electrical installation specialists on Vancouver Island, CA, will arrive promptly at your home to upgrade your service panel and restore power to your home. An electrical service upgrade involves upgrading your 60/100 amp panel to a 200 amp panel. Once we finish the installation process, you can expect to enjoy greater energy efficiency and improved savings on your electricity bills.
Make sure you get in touch with our electrical panel replacement technicians as soon as you notice any of these issues:
- Constantly Tripping Breakers
- Flickering Lights
- Overheating Conductors
- Crackling Electrical Panel
- Appliances Not Operating at Full Power
Professional Attic Fan Installation Services
Since hot air rises, your attic can quickly become one of the hottest rooms in your house. This may not seem like a big deal because you likely don’t hang out in your attic, but a hot attic can actually increase your home’s temperature and affect the energy your HVAC system uses to cool your house. To avoid an unexpected rise in your utility bills, you must keep up with your attic’s ventilation. A key component of the ventilation system is an attic vent fan. If it’s been a while since you’ve thought about your attic’s ventilation, it’s likely time for an attic fan replacement.
When you hire our professionals for an attic fan installation, we will first perform an audit to determine the number of vents that already exist in your attic and calculate the best placement for the new fans. Next, we will help you decide which type of fan is right for your attic — gable-mounted vs. roof-mounted and manual-controlled vs. thermostat-controlled. Once you’ve chosen your preferred style of attic fan, we will install and wire the fan efficiently and effectively. As soon as our attic fan replacement technicians complete the job, you can rest assured that your home’s energy efficiency has been optimized and attic mildew is kept at bay.
Learn More About Our Electrical Installation Services Today
Whether you want to install an outdoor outlet, a smart light switch, an attic exhaust fan, or a new electrical panel, Sasquatch Home Services has you covered. Our electrical installation experts on Vancouver Island, CA, will upgrade your home with your safety in mind. In addition to installations, we can also help you with electrical upgrades and residential electric repairs. Contact us today to learn more about top-notch electrical service.